PayMDXTolls (www.paymdxtolls.com) Online Service Center You can pay toll payments. You can get answers to frequently asked questions. How to contact us or dispute the notice. Pay your toll payment by using the official website www.paymdxtolls.com and entering an account license plate, account number You can enter your account online by entering the driver’s license number and notice number.
Toll-By-Plate account www.paymdxtolls.com
MDX Toll will help repair the following types of roads in the South Miami area. State Road 9 24 (Grize Parkway), State Road 112 (Airport Expressway), State Road 836 (Dolphin Expressway), State Road 874 (Don Shula Expressway), and State Road 878 (Snapper Creek Expressway). Toll reduction, repair, holes, road maintenance, open new lanes will be provided, and in some cases, flowers will be made available on flower banks.
- As a guest: There is no need to register, and the payment information will be re-entered to customers every time due to the fee.
- As a registered customer: Customer needs to register with a valid email address and save payment information for quick payment. Provides account details, account activities or details, and customers can create credit cards, or paycheck, and monitor disputes/appeals.
PAY MDX TOLLS NOTES
This system uses the state of the art digital imaging system, which pulls a picture of the vehicle’s license plate into question.
An invoice registered for unpaid toll will be sent directly to the address listed in your vehicle registration
Users who claim lost or stolen license plates will have to link the police report with their claim
All tolls will be sent separately and will not be consolidated while driving through the state of Florida
Prepay option is available which is ideal for those using MDX toll system
Toll-By-Plate Account Login Guide
- First, visit the browser at www.paymdxtolls.com
- After coming to the home page, click on the “Login” link
- Here you can choose your state and type in the account license plate
- Now type in your account number or you proceed with the driver’s license number or notice number.
- Click on the “Sign in” button at the end of the page and it will take you to a new page.
- Where you will be in touch with online services
- And you can get whatever you want from here.
Pay MDX Tolls Customer Service Info
- Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Service Center / Self-Service toll-free number is 855-277-0848
- Closed on major holidays such as Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and Independence Day
- Any customers with a lock box attempting to send a remit check payments should mail it to Miami-Dade
- Expressway Authority, PO Box 865009, Orlando, FL 32886-5009.
- Any questions about the MDX toll can be directed at 855-277-0848. Online self-service is available 24/7 (during maintenance period) and Walk-ins are welcome at a brick and mortar location between 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Any check can be matched: Miami-Dade Expressway Authority, PO Box 865009, Orlando, FL 32886-5009.